There are times when your grandma would ask you for a suggestion as to which CBD would be best for her. Though you must have tried a lot of products and you have read a lot about them, but you just cannot suggest then without any assistance from anyone. You have to make sure that none of the products should interfere with her current medications, as it might cause them more problem.
Certain factors need to be considered while you choose CBD for your grandma, one is the extraction method used and the other is the source through which you bought this CBD. Both of them have a huge hand in how they will interact with your granny’s body and her endocannabinoid system.
There are 3 types of CBD:
- Full-spectrum CBD: which contains CBD, terpenes, THC, and other cannabinoids present in the plant.
- Broad-spectrum: contains CBD and THC
- CBD isolate: contains only CBD in it.
The most popular products of CBD:
There are many different types of CBD products such as CBD edibles, aceite CBD Colombia, CBD capsules, CBD vape pens, and many more. If you are looking for some best of organic CBD products then you can surely try the Just CBD store. For them, CBD is mother nature’s secret miracle.
So, what will be the best for Grandma?
- CBD edibles- Some popular kinds of edibles are gummies, candies, and chocolates as they are easier to break down into small doses. In this way, the consumer can take small doses of CBD instead at one particular time. You will also find baked foods, tasty treats, and drinks containing CBD. So, it up to your grandma which one she would prefer, but the good thing is that this will help her to start with smaller dose.
- CBD tinctures: This is taken orally, but it doesn’t taste so good like edibles. The best part of taking tinctures is that your grandma can have control over how much she wants to consume. You might also find very few ingredients added to these tinctures. There are 2 types of tinctures- some are alcohol-based which can just be added to your tea or coffee and the other one is oil-based where you can just take it sublingually.
- CBD topicals: Topicals are CBD incorporated in the form of lotions, creams, and body oils. They have different effects as compared to the ones that we ingest. These topicals are directly applied to the affected areas, providing instant relief and it doesn’t even enter your bloodstream.
- CBD oil and wax: This is good if your grandma knows how to use a vaporizer because, without it, this oil and wax cannot be used. Here you need to use vape cartridges and vape pens which is the most difficult way to consume CBD. However, the effects might last longer as compared to the other ways of consuming CBD.
Now that you know all about the different types of CBD, all you need to do is to ask your grandma to try and use which fits her the best.